Saturday, May 22, 2010

Glee


I love this show!!!
I love its happiness, its music, its talented performers, its fun times.

I do not love the auto-tune.

I do not love how I can hear when people are being auto-tuned. Yes, some of those actors aren't as good of singers as the Broadway stars that you hired, but please don't auto tune them.

I'd personally find it insulting if I were on a show like that and being one of three that were consistently auto-tuned. Really? You think I sing that terribly? wow. Thanks. Thats real great for my ego.
(which being an actor, I know our egos are pretty fragile...and I'm assuming any L.A. actors is doubly so)

But thats just me, maybe most of the audience watching the show actually doesn't hear it.

Plus,
I just bought the Glee Cast Showstoppers. It is awesome. And I love it.

No comments: