Tuesday, May 04, 2010

List #457

That isn't fire behind me, its a tornado


Other people are much better at writing blogs than I am.

I just don't write things down and even when I do the blog is so scatterbrained that I don't have a clue why I started it.

so here is my go to....the LIST.

1. I really like my iphone, but I put it on silent so much I don't ever hear when people call.

2. I'm growing plants right now. And they are actually growing. I think I should buy ones that are already grown though. So that I don't have to wait to get some greenery in here.

3. this apartment rocks more than any rock band could rock. Except Kiss. I'm pretty sure Kiss rocks super hard.

4. Hey, its not that hard to keep your apartment clean! DID YOU KNOW THAT!?

5. I slept for 9 hours last night.

6. I watched 5 movies yesterday.

7. I feel sometimes I don't have enough time to watch all the tv I want to watch. And thats frustrating.

8. I should use all my Groupons so that I don't waste all that money I spent.

9. I like the new Doctor. He's cool.

10. I'm looking to get a bike. I think a bike would be a great addition to my grown up life.

11. I'm looking to get a boyfriend. I think a boyfriend would be a great addition to my grown up life.

Well...that's it for now.

No comments: