Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nothing to do. Nothing to do.


Here is what I want to do.

Make a video (i believe they call them APA's?) of Interview with the Vampire to the tune of Josh Grobans "ave maria".

1. No one has done it yet.
2. it would be beautiful
3. because then I could watch Interview with the Vampire all the time.

I watched that movie today. Its interesting because I've noticed people around this time of the year (winter) start getting into Harry Potter (me? no i'm into him all the time). Its a "winter" thing. Well, i found this out about me: I get into the Vampire Chronicles around this time. My favorite being the Vampire Lestat.

fu--ing awesome book that is. I would eat it if it was food. I would make love to it if it was a man. I would vote for it if it was running for president. I love this book.

I highly recommend people read this book.

I want to adapt a screenplay for this book. one that doesn't disappoint, like Queen of the Damned did.

Those of you who don't know me. I love vampires. I always have. I've loved them since I was 5 years old. This isn't some phase i'm in, oh no. Nope! i'm forever in delusion with this one. Always thought I would become a vampire by the time I was 27. Still believe it.

If anything this next year (when I DO turn 27) I am going to watch a vampire movie every week. And read all the vampire books I can. Its the least I can do.

So all in all, there is nothing to do because I want to do things I cannot do. Such is life. Such is mother friggin life.

No comments: