Monday, December 03, 2007

Welcome Back


Welcome back to my blog! As you can see I've been missing since 2005.
I've been out of it for a while (no not really, just posting on my myspace). This one is way better though (take that myspace!) and I would like to post on here more.

So what better way to do that then to start posting!

This past weekend I visited my bro and his partner in Portland, Oregon! It was super fun because I surprised my parents. They totally didn't know I was comin'.

What was the best was meeting my brothers dog, Mia. She is the sweetest thing EVER in the world (ok ok Meeka is too) and I love her.

What did we do? Just hung out as a family. What a great time it was. My dad and I went to see Margot at the Wedding. ...Don't see it, unless you want to be confused. Not to say the actors didn't do a good job, but it was like the writer had all these different stories to tell and then just ended the movie. And Margot was an asshole but there was no explanation of why.
Whatever. Just don't go see it.

Anyhoo, we also had a wonderful home cooked Thanksgiving meal. I had like 3 this month! Twice baked potatoes, green beans, turkey, and a delicious pumpkin pie.
i almost puked i ate so much.

After that I hung out in the hot tub and then traveled home on an early flight the next day. Nothing's better than going on a vacation when you don't have a job. Unless you DO have a job and you go on vacation. I believe that would be better.

All in all it was a wonderful time! Hooray!

No comments: