Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I've got to pee.

so i peed.
and I ate lunch.
and I was looking at this thing 'minimized' and it said "Blogger : Eyes"
And i thought it said "booger eyes"
hee hee. I have booger eyes. Do you?

OH man you know who I just love? Jude Law....yeah....Jude Law....
OKok i went on this thing having things to say and then I went to lunch. And I can't remember any of them.
I have a "great" memory eh? EH?
ahaarr harrr. yes. i'm crazy. And I've got bad breath. must....eat.......peppermint.....something....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

man i have crushes on the wrong people.
And thats all i'm going to say about that. ALL.

eating: Red bellpepper. turkey sandy
reading: nuthin. Although I should finish LOTR.
watching: Tonight? uh....scrubs. I have this nagging feeling that I have something to do...but i can't remember it...
playing: tag.

Whats your favorite childrens game?? Hmmmmm? My favorite was tag, but most importantly TV TAG. haaaa!

No comments: