Thursday, February 17, 2005

Pee pee Rodriguez

Your mama.

So i was totally sick on Tuesday. Like Sleep all day-don't know what time it is-tissues all over the floor-hair greasy- snot runnin-can't concentrate on Zelda-SICK.
And today? WELL its all over. I'm fine. I took decongestant and i'm fine.

And I'm so pissed off because of that. YOu know? Cause the ladies at my work are SO SICK and they have been SO SICK for like 3 weeks. And I'm sick for 2 DAYS? damn it. And i know that selfish and i know I shouldn't really be thinking this cause the powers that be will make me sick (and i don't need to be cause I's gots stuffs to do) But still.
I went to the damn doctor! If i knew it was just a fricken cold I wouldn't have gone to the doctor. BUt i felt like my head was gonna pop open. the PRESSURE people!

By the way. this is off the subject. But (and this might just be way out of date) I AM SO ADDICTED to ZELDA : Majoras Mask. I love this game. I went home at lunch and played it.
I had like 3 bites of my lunch. Seriously. But the thing that pisses me off is that Link only has "3 days" ooOooOoo. and I have to keep going back in time so the game doesn't end. And THEN I have to RE-DO things. ANd that is so DUMB cause i already did that! ARRG! Do you understand people? DO YOU?
sigh.
I really have to get back to work.

Oh ANd this is random too. but If I had one question to ask God when I die, I'm gonna ask her
"Whose side are you really on?"
yeah cause then I can come back on the right side. AHAHAAAA HAAAA. ahem.

who likes the beatles?
I like the beatles!

Eight days a week I loooooooove you.

Oh man there are so many songs I'm going to play at my wedding. SO many.
So you better be up and able to dance all night SUCKAS!

Dang does this decongestant have crack in it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Beatles too. I'm so ready to dance the night away at your wedding. I put crack in your decongestant.

Kristin

gatomann said...

The Beatles are super duper as are The Rollings Stones
Pink Floyd
The Eagles
Lynnard Skynard
Blink 182
Metallica
Green Day
Bob Dylan
Queen
Elvis
Cream
Yardbirds
Bee Gees
Sex Pistols
The Talking Heads
Aerosmith
Maroon 5
No Doubt
Jimi Hendrix
Janis Joplin
Woodie Guthrie
Arlo Guthrie
Badly Drawn Boy
...And you will know us by the trail of dead
My Morning Jacket
Death Cab for Cutie
Me First and the Gimmie Gimmes
Kean
The Strokes
The Shins
Willie Nealson
Garth Brooks
Squirrl Nut Zippers
Bare Naked Ladies
They Might be Giants
Ween
System of a Down
Static X
Ozzy Osbourne
REM
U2
The Lift
Bernadette Seacrest and Her Yes Men
Elton John
Norah Jones
Outkast
Tool
A Perfect Cirle
Sheyrl Crow
The Black Crows
Old 97's
Van Halen
Stephen Lynch
Tenacious D
Foo Fighters
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Velvet Revolver
Stone Temple Piolets
Rage Against the Machine
Audioslave
The Band
Velvet Unground
Lou Reed
The Pixies
Postal Service
Iron & Wine
Snoop Dogg
Cary Brothers
Mos Def
and
The Doors

There are probably some bands/artist I forgot, but this should do for now.

Mackadocious said...

I smoked some decongestant too. It worked questionably well. What's with all the long lists Gatoman? I mean what the F? If you get that bored you should go to bored.com.

Lesliepie said...

Yeah you did forget one very important one.....

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.

dude.
what the f-in hell?

kalisekj said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.