Monday, January 24, 2005

BeetleJuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice

Work work
i like work
oh wait i don't
so hand me the phone
and i will get out
and won't ever pout
today is monday
not much of a fun-day
but i've got rehearsal
and that will be fun.

OKokok it didn't rhyme at the end, but really, poems don't always have to rhyme! ok thats a lame excuse for a lame poem. And "Don't" and "Phone" don't really rhyme anyways.

I really wanted to watch a movie this weekend, like go out and do that whole thing, but I didn't have anyone to go with, and i'm so god damn busy anyway that I don't have the time. I don't see how people can find the time to go see movies, especially a lot of them. Cause they are f-in $9 and i can't afford many movies at that price! So then you have to be particular in when you see the movies, you know like before 2pm so its $6 or before 5pm so its only $6. OR go to the dollar movie which had NOTHING playing for a while there, but now it does, but now i have to find the time to go there and the movies change every week it seems so that just makes everything suck. I wish i had cable.

OH man so my phone bill was $103!!!!!!!!! I DON'T TALK THAT MUCH! AAAAAH!
i'm so calling them. Just in case you guys wanted to know.

yep. I had a brain blockkkkk. OHOOO i want to write this movie that has like all my thoughts just put right in video so then people can see into my head. Like you know when you're so bored that you're sitting there and your eyeballs just want to explode? Well, yeah i'm putting that in my movie. OH and when there are two conversations in the room and you just happen to get sucked into the boring one. And you CAN'T leave. And the other conversation looks like so much fun and you just wish you could go over there but you feel obligated to stay with the boring one and be intelligent for once, and talk about real life.
Next time i hope i'm in the fun conversation.
anyhoo, gotta go back to work. see ya.

No comments: