Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super crazy dream

So I had this dream about me hanging out in a wood cabin. It was in a city, but basically abandoned. I was hanging out with my boat friends and we were all having a good time.
I was talking to one of them and he was so high. He was looking with these surprised eyes out towards the south and I looked too. There was a huge freight airplane that had all the engines out and was crashing down towards us. It passed us and dropped something and then circled around and crashed into the cabin. It destroyed half of it and all I could think of was, boy I was there a second ago I could have died!

This dream seems weird and innocent yeah? Well, here's what I got when I looked up (on my favorite dream website) the definitions of the two most prominent things in my dream.

Airplane Crash : To dream that a plane crashes, suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

Wood Cabin :
To see or dream that you are in a wood cabin, indicates that you will succeed via your own means. It suggests that you are self-reliant and independent, yet still remain humble. You prefer the simpler things in life.

Well I'll be damned. What do you think? Let me say this, these two definitions? Very true in my life right now. Now, lets just put them in the perspective of the dream......

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can totally see this dream happening in your life right now. I think maybe you are expecting too much of yourself, like you think you should have accomplished more than you have, but you have accomplished so much already. One step at a time!