Thursday, January 29, 2009

Goon Tower

Yes folks, I shared this on my G-Reader (look over to the right...). But I'm also sharing it here...

Go to Goon Tower and scroll and scroll and scroll. And you can probably do more things, but I haven't gotten that far yet. Why? Because I took a picture of this...


Doctor Who!

And promptly freaked out so much that I had to share it with you. Other things I found? (and i'm not even to the MIDDLE yet) Mario and Toad, that old skier windows game, and MC Hammer.

I don't know what its about or what its for. Its too early to tell because I JUST got there man. I just got there. :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The people in the little house look like lego men! I know that somehow this sentence didn't come out right..damn.

Cheers!
Clayrn Darrow
M.IV