Monday, December 15, 2008

Real Quick

You know what I just realized? There are two things that I just cannot resist watching if they are on tv (or, if I find them on the ol' youtube). This comes to me as a surprise because its two things that are SO ODD.

ODD because you don't really think of yourself as a person who would be totally into and in awe of the people who do it. But so neat because these people are all incredibly talented. In ways I don't understand.

A-CAPELLA groups. They are so COOL!!!!

Ok the first type of people I understand a bit more. Because I sing too. And could even see myself doing this as well. Though, these guys are pretty AWESOME at it. And really, when you think about it, these guys while classified as nerds in high school are pretty popular in college. Yeah I said it. popular.

The UC Octet



The second group of people are completely out of my league. Save for the fact that I too can swim, that's about all we have in common.

SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMERS - All I can say when I watch these girls on tv is.. "what the Fuck...oh my god. What? They hold their breath for how long? Oh hell, did they...? what? This is so awesome!!"







I realized all of this this morning when I was watching that aforementioned a-capella group. And found myself adding millions of other songs that they did and actually looking forward to it.

Man, I love odd things. Just add that to the list of things I love. Odd things.

No comments: