Saturday, November 22, 2008

I feel like I need to update this a bit more. And now that I can (on accounta I'm unemployed) I'm going to try my darndest. ..yeah, thats a word. Darndest.

So I got this new dashboard widget the other day that allows for easy screen captures.

AH just what I wanted! Just what I needed! And believe you me, I've used it many a times.

You never know how useful an easy screen capture is until you must take a picture of something RIGHT NOW.

In fact I'll show you what I'm a-doin while I write this blog.
(actually now its a lie, because since I wrote that sentence, I purchased some fandango tickets for Twilight)

Isn't that neat?

I think it is. What also is neat is I get to take pictures of David Tennant.

And Catherine Tate too of course.

Oh and also, this picture



And I don't know if you knew, but this is our new President. Whom I totally Love. He's a Hottie!


I dunno what this blog is about. But What I do know is I've had those pictures for a long time and I just didn't do anything with them.

Freak out about it.

Oh here's a picture for the road. (I originally spelled that "rode")

No comments: